Today I was upstairs getting ready and heard Abbi and Hallie playing outside. It's one of my favorite sounds, to hear them giggling together and getting along. They were so cute. Hallie would say, "Abbi, push me high!" So Abbi would push her and then they would both laugh.

It's such a cold gloomy day outside, but these two still enjoyed being in the fresh air.

Abbi and Hallie are such great friends. Don't get me wrong, every day we deal with arguments and moments where they just aren't happy with each other. But they sure do love each other so much.

10 comments:
they are so cute!!! i love the new layout!!
Your girls are so adorable!
What great pictures. I so love your little ones...seriously do they come any cuter?
They will be best friends forever! There's nothing better than a sister! I was lucky enough to have 3! So I know the special bond that they share. This totally melts my heart! :)
They are such cuties!
Isn't it so nice when they get along. They are so cute! Soon they will have a little brother to hang out with too.
I had one of those 'rare' moments with D.J. & Luke tonight. It sure helps the other moments more tolerable. :) O.K. when did Hallie's hair get so long? She is so stinkin' cute, just like her big sis!
How sweet! It's always nice when kids are happy and having fun! Cute background!
your girls are so cute! i saw Abbi out riding her bike yesterday. i stopped and reminded her little friend to watch for cars, but know that Abbi is really good to pay attention. sometimes cars go ripping around that corner, and it makes me just a wee-bit nervous.
love the Disney sweatshirts, btw.
they are so cute. Abbi is growing up. She is such a good little helper. You're going to love that with the new little guy.
Post a Comment