For those of you who read my 100 things about me, I mentioned that I am afraid of horses and don't love to go horse riding. Which is why I'm so glad that Jeff, who lives for horses, has family that loves them. Friday night after we got done having dinner with Michelle, we went to my mom and dad's house to pick up the girls. My dad invited Jeff to go horse riding with him and my little brother, Cody, my Uncle Kent and my cousin, Chase. I have to admit, I wasn't really very happy that he agreed to go. I thought that Saturday was going to be a busy day for me and I really wanted him to be home so I didn't have to drag the girls all over who knows where. But, my day ended up being very relaxed so I was actually glad that he went. He did, however, watch the girls all day last Saturday so that I could spend the day with my mom. Anyway, my grandpa lives up in Birdseye which is up in Spanish Fork Canyon, for those of you who don't know. My dad and his brothers keep their horses on his property up there. So when they go riding, they just saddle them up and head up the mountain.
4 comments:
That looks fun. those are some cute pictures of Jones, you need to show them to this mystery girl that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.
They look like they were having fun!
It looks like they had a good time. Jeff is a good sport to take pictures of the outing.
My hubby would be so jealous! He hasn't been up in the Mtns. riding in a long time! It's gorgeous up there!
Post a Comment