I was tagged by Karen so here you go.
If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? Live a little more. I was so affraid of getting in trouble that I never did anything bad. I didn't even sluff school (well, only once.)
Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? No.
What did you do with your free time? I hung out with my friends/boyfriend at the time.
Coolest thing you did as a teenager? Janean and I thought it was cool to drive my car around in circles in the middle of the road. Her dad didn't think that was very funny though.
Did you have a boyfriend in high school? Yes, but I usually got bored with them pretty quickly.
Songs that come to mind? Dookie Cd by Greenday and Offspring.
If you could change one thing, what would it be? Not to worry so much about the small things and worry more about the bigger things.
What did you want to be when you grew up? I seriously don't know.
Picture of self... I don't have a digital copy. If only digital cameras were around back then.
Craziest thing you did in high school? Seriously, this post is making me realize what a loser I was back then. I can't recall anything crazy that I did. Like I said, I was too scared to try anything.
Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? No.
What did you do with your free time? I hung out with my friends/boyfriend at the time.
Coolest thing you did as a teenager? Janean and I thought it was cool to drive my car around in circles in the middle of the road. Her dad didn't think that was very funny though.
Did you have a boyfriend in high school? Yes, but I usually got bored with them pretty quickly.
Songs that come to mind? Dookie Cd by Greenday and Offspring.
If you could change one thing, what would it be? Not to worry so much about the small things and worry more about the bigger things.
What did you want to be when you grew up? I seriously don't know.
Picture of self... I don't have a digital copy. If only digital cameras were around back then.
Craziest thing you did in high school? Seriously, this post is making me realize what a loser I was back then. I can't recall anything crazy that I did. Like I said, I was too scared to try anything.
2 comments:
its probably not that you were a loser, just that you don't remember the weird, crazy things you do as a teen-ager. I know I did some weird things, I've just forgotten over the years.
I'm jealous...I wish I could say that I never did anything crazy. You are such a good person.
Post a Comment