Look at our little man. When I say "our" I mean Michelle's Jeff's and mine. A caseworker that I once had misunderstood me when I said "our" once and told me that I shouldn't say that before the baby was born, because the baby wasn't officially mine yet. I had to set him straight. Anyway, look at him. He's giving us a little high 5, saying "what's up guys!"

Some of you won't understand this, but the minute I got the call from Amy saying that Michelle wanted to meet us, I fell in love with this little guy. I tried really hard not to get my hopes up, but that's really hard for me. I just started thinking about Michelle and him instantly. The phrase about adoption, "You didn't grow in my tummy, but you grew in my heart" is so true and such a great way to describe the way I feel. I literally feel like he's growing in there. My heart feels so full that it just might explode.

Look! He's so strong. Check out that muscle. I think he's been doing push-ups in Michelle's tummy. I will agree with her in saying that I think he's going to be some famous athlete one day. I love his little hand in this picture. Givin us the "whatup" sign.

6 comments:
Shannon,
These pictures are so cute. I seriously am soo happy for you and your family. What an exciting time. It will be fun to see all that you will have going on, in the next few months on your blog. Congratulations!
-Loni
I am literally in tears right now for your little family. How exciting. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to love having a little boy. They are soooo diferent from girls, but just as much fun. :)!
Oh my goodness! How sweet! This little man has long fingers and big muscles! :o)
wow, did this just happen all of the sudden? I feel like I'm out of the loop or something. This is awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Amazing..seriously. I'm so stinkin excited for your family.
This is SOO cool! Everytime I think about you I just want to cry tears of happiness! SO excited for you. I bet you can't wait to meet the little guy! :)
Post a Comment