Thursday, June 26, 2008

20 Questions About My Mom

Abbi was tagged by Quaid and Ainsley to answer questions about me. So here goes:

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Abbi, clean up your room."

2. What makes mom happy? When I do something nice.

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't pay attention to you.

4. How does mom make you laugh? When you tickle me.

5. What was mom like as a child? I'm pretty sure you had red hair.

6. How old is your mom? 20

7. How tall is your mom? 20 feet

8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? I think you like to read.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? That I don't know because I'm not around.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing

11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking

12. What is your mom not very good at? Doing flips on the tramp

13. What does your mom do for her job? Nightwatch

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you jump on the tramp with me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Bessie Higenbottom

17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean, but I like to help you clean. And mostly because you're cleaning all the time.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both LOVE pizza.
19. How are you and your mom different? Our eyes are different. Plus you have blonde stripes in your hair and I don't. Pretty much we don't look alike at all.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you say it all the time.
Now Abbi tags: Lindsey, Laura Ann, Abby Wood and Whytli.

7 comments:

Hill said...

That may be the cutest post in the history of cute posts. I love her sweet, honest answers. What a cute girl.

Shortcake and Company said...

I can just picture her saying those answers. What a little sweetheart.

Cammee said...

How cute is that?? I think she's wrong on the look alike thing--it amazes me how she looks like a mix of you and Jeff!

Joann said...

that is so sweet. I'm going to have to hear you sing now.

Carrie Swenson said...

That is so cute! I love her answers! I too would like to hear you sing. Maybe I can arrange something at the next family reunion.

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I love how honest kids are.

Janean said...

That is cute. I will have to ask Whytli to participate since you tagged me. It will be interesting to see what she says.