We have finally chosen a name for our little guy! It really drives me crazy to call my baby's "the baby" before they are born. I don't know if it makes it more real to me or what, but I always get anxious to choose a name for my kids as soon as we find out we are getting them. We've been throwing around a lot of different names with Michelle and wondering what we're going to call the little man. Jeff and I emailed Michelle last night and asked if it would be okay if his middle name was Morris. Jeff's middle name is Morris and he was named after his grandpa who he was very close to. Jeff has always wanted to name his first son after his grandpa. Michelle emailed me back today and said that Morris sounds like a good solid name, and it's a family name so it worked for her. Then she suggested the name Korver. As soon as I read it, I fell in love with it. I've never heard of it before (except for the HOT Jazz player Kyle Korver.) So Korver Morris Swenson will be arriving sometime in September. We are so excited to finally have a name for our baby boy.
10 comments:
What you don't want to call him Baby Swenson for a couple of days when he is born. Nash was Baby Rogers for the first day. His hospital records all still say Baby Rogers. Cute name though, I like it! Never have heard of it since I'm not a Jazz fan.
Love it! Love the Jazz, love Kyle, Love the name as a whole. Korver Swenson, he'll be the coolest kid around.
Love it! Love the Jazz, love Kyle, Love the name as a whole. Korver Swenson, he'll be the coolest kid around.
I love that name. Very original and I'm all about original names!
What a cute name!!!
I love unique names, and I've never heard Korver before! EXCITING!! I'm the same way as you, but my hubby on the other hand always wants to wait and see what they look like... drives me nuts! lol. :)
Awesome name! I love it. :)
i think it's an AMAZING NAME! :) glad i could contribute!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the name! So wonderful! I am so excited for you!
cute namee, I bet its exciting Im happy for you guys, I bet you guys loved feeling him kick I love that feeling Ilove when people let me feel there baby its so cool
Post a Comment