man she's cute, I love, love, love her freckles!
She takes after her mom with the photographer talent. I LOVE those little sunkisses (freckles.)
Wow! she's a natural. You need to let her use the camera more often.
So cute!
I love it. I love how she's holding Sadies face to keep her still. that's funny. She is a natural like you.
Those are some amazing pictures! She is a natural!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
man she's cute, I love, love, love her freckles!
She takes after her mom with the photographer talent. I LOVE those little sunkisses (freckles.)
Wow! she's a natural. You need to let her use the camera more often.
So cute!
I love it. I love how she's holding Sadies face to keep her still. that's funny. She is a natural like you.
Those are some amazing pictures! She is a natural!!
Post a Comment