1. She has the most infectuous laugh I have ever heard. When she laughs I can't help but smile and laugh along with her. She definitly brightens a gloomy day.
2. She is her own person. Hallie knows what she wants and rarely lets anything get in the way of it. She is a very determined little girl.
3. She is naughty. That's right, I actually love that she's naughty. She looks so dang innocent with those big brown eyes, but don't let her fool ya. She's trouble. If she wasnt' naughty she wouldn't be Hallie. Most of the time her naughtiness makes Jeff and I laugh (I said MOST of the time.)
4. She loves to cuddle. Everyday at some point she curls up on my lap and snuggles with me. She's a busy little thing, but when she feels like cuddling she becomes very still. It's one of my favorite things ever!
5. She's extremly vocal. Even though her speech isn't as advanced as some 3 year olds, she knows what to say what she wants. Lots of times it's just jiberish, but she thinks she's saying something. This may sound horrible, but I laugh everytime she yells out the back door, "Shu-up! choo choo!" (when she hears a train) or yells at our dogs to be quiet. Or when she tells a fly to get off of the wall. It's just funny seeing this little girl voice commands at the world.
6. She is caring. Hallie is so concerned about other's feelings. If she sees someone sad she'll go up to them and ask, "whas matter?" or "wha happen?" She truley cares for others and that makes me happy.
I seriously can't believe our girl is 3 years old. I remember when Jordann placed her in my arms and I just looked down at that precious little face thinking there was no way she was ever going to grow up. I drove all the way home from Salt Lake to Spanish Fork in the back seat of the car (I know, I'm a nerd) wondering what her personality was going to be like and thinking to myself, "I am the luckiest mom alive." My heart was so full that day I thought it would explode. Jordann had given Jeff, Abbi and I such an amazing gift and I was just so thankful to welcome Hallie into our family. She was just the tiniest little thing sitting there in that big huge carseat. I could barely stand it until we got home and I just kept kissing her little cheeks. It was one of the most perfect days of my entire life.
5 comments:
i can't believe she is three! i remember her as a new baby. she is a beautiful little girl!
Happy Birthday Hallie! :)
I just love her personality. We get a kick out of her. I'm still laughing over how she was telling me how much she love loves elephants. ("I la la lalelephunts.") I can't believe she is 3, crazy how fast time goes.
This describes her perfectly! It will be fun to look back years from now and read what you wrote. But, boy has the time flown by. I, too, remember when she was just a little baby.
I can't believe she is already 3! They grow up too fast! I wish sometimes you could freeze them for a little bit to enjoy them at certain ages sometimes. What a cutie! Happy Birthday Hallie!
Your blog made me all teary-eyed! How do they grow up so fast? I so remember those first moments in a carseat when my babies barely fit under those huge straps and now I am taking them clothes shopping and letting them choose the songs on my I-pod. WEIRD!
Post a Comment