Monday, June 23, 2008

Hallie is 3!

That's right, folks! Hallie is 3 years old now. We celebrated her birthday the day before because we had a family reunion to go to on her actual birthday. There were lots of people there to help her celebrate and she got so many fun things.


Kristen got her a BBQ grill that blows bubbles. Kristen was just a little more excited about it than Hallie, though. I swear this girl is going to make a great mom one day.
Hallie picked a Rella (Cinderella) cake this time. It was pretty small so we got cupcakes to go along with it. It turned out really cute. Macey's seriously does a great job at making cakes and they are very reasonably priced.

Jeff and I have wanted to get the girls a trampoline for quite a while now. So we asked Abbi how she felt about getting a present early to share (since they are pretty expensive.) Abbi was totally fine with the idea. So Jeff assembled the tramp so it would be ready in time for the party. Both girls loved it so much. Again, Kristen was stoked about the tramp. She and Weston (her boyfriend) stayed over until about 10:30 jumping with the girls.

6 comments:

Joann said...

She looks so cute in that dress. The birthday cake turned out way cute.

Shortcake and Company said...

I LOVE her dress!! And, aren't aunts the best? I feel the same way about my sister Rachelle as you do Kristen.

Janean said...

Well here is my answer to the question of the trampoline. I guess I should have read a little more before I said anything. Fun stuff!

Tiesha said...

Happy Birthday! I love her cake, Cinderella is my favorite!

Tiesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Cutest dang birthday stuff! LOVE the cake...but the little girl is way cuter! How fun!