Friday, June 6, 2008

Dinner with Michelle

Tonight we went out to dinner with Michelle. It was so much fun. We ate at Macaroni Grill, which is her favorite restaurant. It was so good. I hadn't eaten there for quite a while. I got the Lobster Ravioli which was yummy! We left the kids home with my mom so that we could sit and chat with her without any interuptions. It was a great night. And can I just say, I love this girl!
She was even kind enough to let me put my hand on her belly. I so wanted to feel him kick, but he wasn't into kicking at the moment. I so wanted to get down on my knees and talk to her belly, but it probably wasn't the time or place for that! And I'm really not taller than her. I just had big high heel shoes on.
Isn't she so cute standing next to Jeff.


5 comments:

Hill said...

Wow, thats awesome. I was just telling my mom about your new little guy and what a lucky little boy he will be to be able to have the coolest parents around.

Holly said...

That is so neat! She's just darling!! How fun is that?! I'm SO Excited for you guys!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

What a fun Friday night...dinner, with your baby's mom, good food. It doesn't get any better than that!

Tiesha said...

That's so fun! You're so awesome!

Joann said...

you are glowing. i love the to see you this happy. Michelle is a cutie.