Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Name 10 Non Living Things You Can't Live Without

I was tagged by Kristie. I am supposed to name 10 non living things I can't live without:
1. Diet Coke with a lime, need I say more.
2. My notebook, I am such a list maker that I would be lost without it. I can't do anything/ go anywhere without making a list.
3. My handbag (that's for you Kellye!) I need all my "stuff" with me at all times.
4. Paul Mitchell hairspray. It holds my kids hair and mine great.
5. My beloved computer. I am attached (literally) to it.
6. My iPod. I love the thing. It keeps me motivated when I'm excersising or cleaning.
7. Nail polish. If I'm feeling really not so cute all I have to do is paint my toes and I feel much better.
8. The color RED.
9. Lotion. I love the stuff. If I don't put it on right after I get out of the shower, I itch all day long.
10. Saturday Night Live. I love love love SNL. I don't think I have missed an episode in over 5 years, probably longer. It is the most hillarious show. Thank goodness for TiVo.
Now I'm supposed to tag some people. So I tag Janean, Michelle, Angela, Kellye and Holly.

3 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I can relate to carrying a notebook around. Since I was able to write, I started making lists. I can't get through my day without making a list. I love to put little boxes by my "to do" items and I get such a strange satisfaction by putting checkmarks in them...OCD maybe? Either way, making lists keeps me sane.

Holly said...

FUn! I'll get to it soon! :) I love the one about painting your toenails! :)

Joann said...

i agree i don't know how i would have survived in the olden days.