Wednesday, June 25, 2008

...You Make My Heart Sing

So today we got to go with Michelle to her doctors appointment. It was great! We got to hear the heartbeat. I'm such a baby, I got kind of teary eyed. She is 27 weeks along and she is very healthy and so is Korver. I was confunsed on the due date, but I'm all cleared up now. Michelle's actual due date IS September 25th and she'll probably go in for a c-section a little early because she has a growth disorder that makes it so her hips don't move. If she was to deliver Korver normally it could dislocate or possibly even break her hips; OUCH! So she's really pushing a c-section. After the doctors appointment she had to go to Timpanogos hospital to drink that yucky orange stuff and we went along with her. I'm kind of a nerd, but I've always wanted to know exactly what all you pregnant people go through. Michelle is nice enough to put up with me tagging along with her. Hopefully I'm not too annoying.

11 comments:

Candi said...

how exciting for you. and your not a baby for getting teary eyed...it is such an amazing thing! i am so glad you got to experience it! and i love your ticker to let everyone know when your sweet baby will arrive!

Michelle said...

you're not annoying at all!!! don't ever think that!! :) i enjoy the company!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

That is so awesome that you get to experience this... I am so happy for you and Jeff!

Carrie Swenson said...

I am so glad that you get to go to all her appointments. Isn't so cool to hear the heart beat!

Holly said...

So exciting! When we heard Braxton's heart beat, I was the same way. It's so incerdible I'm so happy you got to have that experience!

Shortcake and Company said...

Isn't the heartbeat one of the most amazing sounds? It just amazed me each time I heard my kids' heartbeats. I'm so excited you are able to experience all of these things. Michelle sounds so awesome to include you.

Cammee said...

I cry each time I hear the heartbeat too. It is so amazing and a relief to hear it each time. It is so fun that you get to go through these "steps" with Michelle and Korver.

Jennifer said...

I love hearing the heartbeat. I always looked forward to my doctors appointments just so I could hear it! I think it is awesome that Michelle wants you to go to all her Dr. appts. so you get to experience everything along with her.

Joann said...

I loved to hear the heart beat too it always made me cry. Michelle is so sweet to let you go.
I love the name Korver.

Janean said...

That is so great Michelle lets you tag along. What a great experience for you! It is so fun to hear the heartbeat.

Tiesha said...

Yeah! How exciting for you!