Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Taking a Stroll

Sometimes it surprises me what my kids find fun. For some reason, they love taking our little dog, Sadie, for a walk. It seems like such a simple thing, but they love it and it totally makes them happy. Sadie loves it, so whenever they ask I always let them do it. Monday while Abbi was having her punch sale (see above post,) and I was cleaning out the garage Hallie decided it was her turn to walk Sadie. It was hillarious to watch her. She walked up and down our sidewalk I don't know how many times either dragging Sadie behind her or being pulled by her.
Look how happy they both are.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

such a doll!

Joann said...

What a little cutie.

The Duvall Family said...

I love how dolled up she is to take the dog for a walk. I don't even look that cute when I go on a date with Jeff:)

Janean said...

Your kids are so adorable!!!!

Tiesha said...

What a good dog to not pull them along.