Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's Party (Part 3)

Here are the girls with their finished pots. We planted flowers in them and then tied a bow around them for the finishing touch. Don't mind Hallie, she was trying to feed Sadie some crackers.


After the pizza eating and pot painting, the girls played outside for a little while. Then they came inside to make ice cream Sunday's. Let me tell you, these girls know how to build Sunday's. I bought a pint of vanilla ice cream, a huge package of sprinkles (probably 2 cups worth,) toppings and a can of whipped topping. They finished off the ice cream, the sprinkles and the whipped topping. They sure did look yummy, but not one of the girls ate the whole thing. I think half the fun was in building them.
Look at that bowl of ice cream. Don't tell me your mouth isn't watering.
Hallie loved hanging out with the girls. She thought she was big just like them.
Abbi thought she was so funny with her face all covered in chocolate/carmel/whatever else was on that Suday. After Sunday's they went and played in Abbi's room, or should I say "giggled" in Abbi's room. Girls are so fun and I'm so lucky to have 2 of them!

8 comments:

Kellye said...

You are seriously such a fun mom!

Holly said...

It looks like the girls had a blast. You are right! Girls are SOO much fun!!

angela said...

That is awesome, you are so great and must be the most patient person in the world. Me and Rich were bugged Alexa's friends were over (we were trying to watch LOST and they were being so loud) I know great parenting huh!!

Hill said...

You are SO the funnest mom i've ever seen. what lucky girls

Joann said...

cute party idea. I love the flower pots! I can't believe she's going to be in 2nd grade, they grow to stinkin fast. Summers the best.

Janean said...

What a fun party! You are a great mom. I let Whytli have a sleep over with 1 friend and that was all. They had to come up with their own entertainment too. You are so much more patient. I guess they got all their fun the other day on Adelie's birthday.

Loni said...

Looks like you had a fun evening. I wish I could eat all the ice cream they did.

Nat said...

So much fun! I too will agree that you are a fun mom to be very envious of! You can't keep posting all this great stuff you do for and with your kids, it's just making us all look so bad! Just kidding. I think its actually great because it gives me a few ideas to start doing with my kids! Keep the posts a comin'