I was tagged by Michelle to play so here is yet more stuff about me
3 Joys
My kiddos. This includes my girls and my little boy coming in September. Nothing makes me happier or can cheer me up than being with or even thinking about my kids. I love 'em to pieces.
Jeff. He's the best. He is seriously my best friend and I love to be with him. He's so good to me and the girls.
My birthmom's. I wouldn't be a mom without them. All 3 of them have shown me selflessness and I put them on a pedestal. They have given Jeff and I the most precious gift a person can give.
********************
3 Fears
3 Fears
Car wrecks. I have been in 3 in my life and all 3 were extremely scary.
Scary movies. I HATE them.
Getting electrocuted. I'm such a wimp that I make Jeff unscrew the outlet covers when we paint because I'm sure I'm going to get shocked. I just think he'd be able to handle it better than me.
********************
3 Goals
3 Goals
Go skydiving one day. It's on my list of things to do before I die.
To have Hallie potty trained by the end of July. Suggestions please!!
Be totally and completely happy with who I am and where I am at in my life.
********************
3 Obsessions/Collections
3 Obsessions/Collections
I collect frogs. Jeff counted once when we were first married and I had 72. I need to find somewhere cute to put them all because right now they are all in a box.
Keeping my house clean. It drives me NUTS to have things out of order.
Getting ready for Korver. It's all I think about anymore.
********************
3 Random Surprises
3 Random Surprises
My middle name is Kasey and I really wish that people still called me that. I used to go by it when I was little, but then in kindergarten, there was a little boy named Casey so I thought it was a boys name. So my teacher and my parents decided to start calling me by my first name. My dad and his side of the family only call me Kasey. In fact, I really can't remember him ever calling me Shannon. That would just be weird.
I ADORE my siblings. They are wonderful people and I love hanging out with them. Very seldom do we have any issues with each other and if we do, we care about each other enough to resolve it within a day. They are amazing people to me and my kids.
I would not trade the fact that I can't have baby's for anything. It may be hard for some of you to understand, but there is so much I have learned from my infertility trials and through adopting my kids. I would not change the way my kids have come to me in any way. We have such great little stories that have evolved with each one of our kids.
*****************************
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people. I tag Karen, Dani, Kevin, Lindsey, Candi. Some of you may have already done this, if so ignore the tag.
3 comments:
You always surprise me when you write up something about yourself! I don't blame you, Korver would be all I could think about too. SOO exciting! I totally understand what you mean in your last comment. It's so great that you are finally at peace with it too. You are amazing!
I LOVE you. I read all of these things and it just makes me smile. It is so you.
Cute tag and great answers. Oh, and tell your awesome dad thanks for letting us come pick some peas.
Post a Comment