Ever since I was a little girl, we have gone to the city parade. I love it. Even though it seems like there are getting to be less and less floats and more people advertising. It's still fun to sit and watch. We have the perfect place, too. Jeff's family has sat in the same place for years and it's nice and shady all morning. It was actually a little bit cold right at first.
4 comments:
i have to agree about the ridiculous and constant commercialism and sadly, it seems to get worse every year. i was so sick of the advertising - by the time the remax moving trailer rolled by, i was done.
The parade is fun. I hate that there aren't many floats either. Though, I think there were a few more this year than usual. Sorry, looks like my hand got into the picture. :(
Fun! It looks like you had good seats in the shade! :o)
Do fun and parade even go in the same sentence?
Post a Comment