I've seen this on a few of my friends blogs and thought it would be fun. I hope all of you will play. I want to see all the memories out there. Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
19 comments:
I have tons of memories with you since we have been friends since
7th grade. Anyway, I remember when you used to love to do those funny faces to Rich and make him do it back to you. I remember you used to get along with all my family sooo well and still do. We all consider you a very special friend.
I also remember our first concert together with Brett and we were so excited because we were going with all his friends and so we thought we would be so cool being the only girls. We went shopping for these outfits that were all grungy cause we thought that was what you would wear to a concert and then when we got there all the girls were wearing cute clothes and look way better than us. Yeah - we weren't so cool then and Brett friends probably thought what the heck. Then we decided to push ourselves into the crowd and do body surfing. We then made up for the ugly outfits because we were now considered cool with Brett's friends. That was so much fun and obviously we were cool then because we got invited to many more concerts with them but we learned to wear the cute outfit instead of grungy. I had so many bruises from that though.
I love Janean's memory--who knew you both could body surf?
Before I actually met you, Cole was telling me he thought I'd like you because of the stuff Jeff told him about you. I said like what? He said, "Well, she likes to get her hair done and she stamps." Enough said. The hair thing sold me as I knew we would get a long. ;)
One of my favorite memories was going shopping around Christmas to find you a perfect "outfit" for Noni's Christmas party. I had so much "advising" you but just hanging out and chatting was fun too.
I hate this game, I have an awful memory, more just pictures in my mind. I don't remember where I was the first time I met you because when I met you it felt like I already knew you. I was just so comfortable around you it seemed like we had been friends forever.
I also have a picture of you when you smile really big your nose wrinkles and I think that is really cute.
Your hair always looks fab, I am really jealous of your hair. I don't know if jealous is the right word, but I admire it.
Ok, I have a real memory. Last summer we went to St. George, and we were all sucked into the twilight books, and I have a memory of us all sitting there in the living room on the couches reading away letting our kids run wild.
One of the many memories I have of you is when you would walk past our house and you would be so scared of Lady. I thought that was so funny because Lady was just this little rat looking dog who wouldn't hurt a flea. I also remeber the night you can over and introduced us to Jeff. You guy's were engaged and you wanted him to the the fam.Who knew that one day he would be my brother in law.
Probably one of the many times you took my picture. Especially at my Grandma's 75th, you were so patient with my big, huge, weird extended family.
BTW, you're girls are absolutely adorable. Those pictures a few posts back are just so dang cute.
I obviously don't have memories that date back to far, but I do remember the first time that I worked a shift with you how easily the conversation flowed and I remember wishing that we could work together more often because you were so much fun to hang out with. I also remember thinking that for being the middle of the night, your hair is always perfectly beautiful!
Shannon, I remember having a class with you in high school. I think I sat behind you. I can't remember what the class was. But, I remember thinking that I thought you were so cute. I also remember you being very quiet! Imagine that! When you walked into New Haven at that first "Welcome to the New House" Party... I was excited that it was you. It's been fun getting to know you. You are a fun, sweet person who's still amazingly gorgeous! I just love ya!
I remember when Abbi first came to your family. I came over to bring a present and see her. There was such a sweet spirit in your home I didn't want to leave! Sorry if I stayed too long :)
I think we should have been sisters but anyway, I remember when you used to watch Max and I was so glad because I think you are the best mom and one of the funnest people I know. Anyway I came to pick him up one day and you were just bawling and said you couldn't watch him anymore and I felt SO bad!!
Also all the many times you have taken pictures for me and doing the BEST job...truly talented for sure. I love going to Bunco and being able to hang out with you. We do need to get together more cause me and Rich had tons of fun that night too!!!
ok ... so my fondest memory of you is before i even met you! funny huh? i remember when amy walked into the doctors office and she was holding your profile and i was so taken by it! sherie had given me some to look at but i was so disinterested ... and amy wouldn't let me look at yours ... but she finally handed it over. i just held it. i knew that i couldn't look at it right then because once i did ... i knew that i would just cry and cry. i don't know why ... i just knew i would. and when i got home and read the letter that you had written to me and looked at your pictures it just all hit me and the flood gates opened! i knew you were the mommy of my little boy and i couldn't help but be happy and sad all in one! [more happy than sad though!]
and then the first day when i met you and the first thing you did was give me a hug ... i really knew that all i wanted to do was cry ... but i also knew that it meant if i started i would be crying all night! i remember feeling so at peace when i left amy's house after telling you that i had picked you guys. i felt amazing and have never second guessed myself since then!
and then there's the day that i told you about my crush on kyle korver and you guys decided that's what his name would be ... korver. ahhh... :) now everytime i see a jazz emblem or think of basketball ... i'll always think of a sweet family and sweet [wild/crazy/ADD] little boy :)
Hey I was just blog hopping around and found you! I remember you in high school but my memory is not so good that far back as to a specific time. It was really good to see you again at the mom and me swim class that Debbie Wilkinson did. I look forward to being one of your blogging buddies.
Tiffany (Prince) Robinson
I remember a few years ago, I was working in the store at KMA and saw you come in. We hadn't see each other in a loooong time, so I didn't know if you would remember me or not. I kept worrying and stressing to myself thinking, "If I say Hi and act like I know her, is she going to think I am a complete weirdo and wonder who in the heck I am?" I seriously stressed over it for a few minutes and finally decided, "What the heck - it's better to be nice than to be too worried about whether or not she remembers me." Anyway I said Hi and you were so cheerful and sweet back to me, I thought, "Okay -maybe she DOES remember me."
Pretty lame I know, but it's one that sticks out. :)
I remember on your wedding day I was a young little brat who wouldn't smile for any pics. If I was you I would of kicked me in the butt. You didn't though, you have always been a great sis-in-law. :)
I have a bad long term memory but I do remember just a few weeks ago when we were at the family reunion filling water balloons up together and getting ourselves soaked. it was so hot that day and it felt so good to get wet. I had so much fun talking to you.
I remember the first time i met you was at natalie's house i thought you were so kind we talked until really late that night and I remember you helped me with Taggert, he was just a baby and you held him for a long tiem cause he was fussy. Oh and when you took are family pictures you are such a great photographer.
I remember back when you first bought the Jetta and I was teasing you guys about when you were going to let me drive it and you threw me the keys right then and told me to take it for a spin. That was an awesome car.
I will always remember the fun we had working together. I always looked forward to my Saturday shift with you. We had such fun conversations and I really miss talking to you in person. You are great!
I remember the first shift we had together. We were just talking about people we knew and who are family was. When you asked who I married and I told you. You just got this grin, and then said I know him I dated him a little in high school. I just thought it was funny. I went home and looked through my husbands dance pictures and there you were. It was a cute picture! My it is a small world. You are so fun to work with, I wish we could do it more!
Oh do I have a memory of you... one day I was eating lunch at my neighbors and....I'm kidding, that was awesome though. I remember thinking, "you go girl!"
Here is a weird one for you...
I remember one of the first weeks at church after I moved into your ward, we were sitting behind you in sacrament meeting. I remember seeing your girls and thinking, 'if I ever have a girl I hope that she is as cute as those two'. I also remember that everytime I see you you look so stinkin' cute. It's not fair. Seriously, do you ever have a bad hair day? :)
Post a Comment