
My work threw a party at the Provo pool so I loaded up the kids and headed over. They fed us yummy hamburgers, corn on the cob and watermelon (I chose not to eat the watermelon thank you very much.) They had games and prizes. I won a $15.00 gift card to the movies which I was pretty excited about. Then we swam for the rest of the time. The kids had so much fun. A few of my friends met us there and hung out. It was lots of fun.

This is Abbi and Bennett. Bennett and Abbi are pretty good little friends. We decided to take her with us to have some fun. They had a blast going down the slide.

Here is Hallie and Max. They played pretty well together.

Hallie was so much fun in the water. She would go up to where it hit her at her waist and she'd say, "Bye, Mom." and wave and then she would go clear under the water. Then she would come back up and start all over again.


Abbi had to wear a life jacket when she went on the slide. She is a pretty good swimmer, but I just feel safer when she has one on.

6 comments:
Your girls always have such cute hair. Seriously, so cute.
way cute. I love summer there's so many fun things to do.
Swimming is the best past time in summer. Looks like a lot of fun!!
Those were all really fun posts to read. Oh and by the way..."you're really tan, you should come to 7 peaks with me"
he he he
Paige
How fun! Kids are such fun in the water!
Hey, why don't you like watermelon?
Post a Comment