Okay, so I was a little skeptical to try this treat, because I honestly didn't think it was going to work. It's home made ice cream that you shake in ziplock bags. But we were bored Sunday night so we gave it a try. Here is the recipe for those of you who want to try it.
Put in a sandwhich size ziplock bag for each person (we double bagged ours and I would highly recommend it):
1 cup half and half
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Put that bag in a large ziplock bag filled with (we also used double bags here):
3-4 cups of ice
1/4 cup salt
Shake and shake and shake for about 15 minutes.
11 comments:
I've made this before, it's crazy how it really makes icecream! SOO yummy too! You've got some pretty cute cowgirls too! :)
We just made that at camp and I thought they were all crazy but it turned out awesome!!!
Ohh, that sounds yummy, and kind of fun for the kids. Does it really only take 15 minutes? I'll definately have to try it sometime soon!
that actually looks really good! we are going to try it - thanks for sharing the recipe!
I've heard of this before. I think we'll have to try it!
I'm glad you tried this first...I was skeptical when I heard of it too. It looks yummy.
This looks good. I'm going to have to try it. I can't believe that Korver is coming so soon! How exciting!
That sounds fun and good! I'm going to try it! p.s. I love your background!
I am going to have to try this!! How fun! You have the cutest family and I Love reading your blog!
I am SOO going to do this recipe! Just this morning, Nic told me that his favorite ice cream is Homemade ice cream... well, I've never even MADE homemade ice cream, so if I do, it will sure make him happy!
Yummy! ice cream is the best. I tried this a couple of years ago with my kids and it didn't turn out as good as yours looks. I just might have to try it again.
Post a Comment