Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jeff, Hallie and Abbi on the tube

This is video of Jeff, Hallie and Abbi being pulled on the tube behind the boat. They were having so much fun. You can see that we didn't pull them very fast because Hallie was on there. But they had so much fun.

7 comments:

angela said...

LUCKY...I love boating and tube rides they are the best!!! Such good times!!

angela said...

LUCKY...I love boating and tube rides they are the best!!! Such good times!!

Joann said...

I'm jealous. boating is so much fun. looks like you were having a lot of fun. Abbi was being brave with no hands.

Loni said...

That looks so fun. Don't you love seeing the excitement on your kids faces when they do something new! Really cute video!

Sarah said...

We just got back from boating in Bear Lake. Isn't it a blast. My kids loved it too. That video is so cute.

Tiesha said...

So fun!! I love going boating, we want at boat so bad!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I don't know how we got so lucky, but we've benefited from their boat all summer long! I'm so grateful for your parents! I love them!