The day after Abbi's real birthday, we had a friend party. Let me just say that having 16 (yes I said 16) little girls in your home is pretty overwhelming. But it was so much fun. We chose to just invite girls this year which was really hard for Abbi to decide on because she has so many friends who are boys. But I think it turned out okay. Hopefully all the boys out there didn't get their feelings hurt. Below is a picture of all the little girls that came to the party.

So since we invited just the girls, we decided to do a girl themed party. Kristen came over and helped me do glitter nails. We had a million different colors of glitter for the girls to chose from. It was fun to see all the cute colors the girls chose.

Then we made puffy flip-flops by tying strips of fabric onto the straps. They were adorable. Even though they took a long time, I think the girls liked them.

Abbi decided that she wanted donuts instead of a cake or cupcakes and icecream. So earlier that day we went to Macey's and picked out a bunch of assorted donuts. We even stuck the candles in the donut that Abbi chose for herself.

6 comments:
Let me say again what an awesome mom you are. And what lucky girls to have an awesome aunt like Kristin.
you are so creative. Lindsey had so much fun. The flip flops turned out way cute. I like the donut idea.
16????? Are you nuts?? Can you imagine how crazy it would have been had you invited all of her friends who are boys? Wow - now THAT would have been crazy!
Let me just say you are so amazing! I did glitter toes on my girls and some of their friends the other night and about went crazy. It was only about 6 girls and I swear I am still finding glitter. Then again...I'm sure I'll be doing it again in a couple days but 16!! Holy moly!!! You are amazing!
Hailey had a great time! I can't believe there were 16 girls at the party! You must be crazy! I'm glad Abbi had a great birthday. Hailey just adores her!
Love the party idea...I'm sure Abbi and her little posse had a ball. The donut idea is great too. That's what birthdays are for--enjoying everything you love.
Post a Comment