
We are one of the lucky people who scored Miley Cyrus tickets (not easily) the first day they went on sale. Abbi could not have been happier. My mom and Kristen went with us and we had so much fun.

Abbi got all geared up in her brand new Miley hat and shirt and we headed off to the stadium for a night of fun. It was so fun to spend some time with her. She is such a fun kid to hang out with. She was adorable during the concert.

Our seats weren't great, as you can see, but they also weren't the worst ones either.

This was Abbi's face when Miley first came out on stage. She was pretty stoked to be there. On the very first song she turned to me and asked, "Would it be alright if I stood up and danced a little?" Is she cute or what. Of course it was alright! Kristen, Grandma and I got up with her and danced the night away. It was very fun!

3 comments:
That was a fun concert! Abbi looks really cute - love the hat!
Seriously..they don't come any cuter than her! I love her little hat and shirt. You guys all look great. But the comment about standing up and dancing...so cute!
she looks so cute. I love the the outfit.
Post a Comment