Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Sunday


I just realized that I never posted about Easter morning at our house. It was really fun. Mr. E. Bunny himself visited our home and left a treasure hunt for the girls. He made a cute little poem and had the girls running all around the house finding little gifts left for them. My favorite part of the poem was: "Your good friend E. Bunny has left you some money. You think I'm a liar? Go look in the dryer!" The big finale was left by the t.v. It was blankets for their bedroom and a bunch of candy and some matching butterfly necklaces.

Abbi was pretty excited about the $5 the bunny left, Hallie was more interested in the candy. She ate it just about as fast as she found it.

3 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

What a fun thing Mr. E Bunny did! I love to hear how creative the Easter Bunny is at different homes. Seriously, could Abbi's smile be more genuine by the $5?

Paige and Jason said...

Boy that E. Bunny sure is creative. What a fun thing to do. I think I may have to incorporate that next year :-)

Nat said...

I do love that cute pic of Abbi and her $$$. I'm excited to see thier bedspreads all put together!