Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday I got to take Hallie's birth mom's engagement pictures. She and her boyfriend, Chris, are getting married in August and asked if I would do their engagements and bridals. I couldn't have been more honored. Jordann is the best birth mom ever (along with Teressa, Abbi's birth mom.) It was lots of fun. We went over to Jeff's work at the Tahitian Noni Garden's. The weather was chilly, but at least the sun was shining. I'm a little rusy, but I think they turned out great. Thanks Jordann and Chris for giving me the opportunity to do these for you. You can view the pictures below.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Shannon! Of course I remember you! You were one of our greatest customers at KMA! (wink, wink) I'm so glad you told me that you adopted through LDS... As I was reading your comment, I had the chills running through my body. And from the sound of things, and from this post, I can see that you are still very close to the birth mothers. That is so awesome! I would love to hear your adoption stories sometime. They are always so miraculous! Oh! And I just read one of your previous posts that you are trying again to adopt! :) That is so wonderful and I am so excited for you! Thanks again for your words of encouragement. I feel like I'm so clueless about this all, so I'm glad to hear such positive things from you. Take care!
Liz