Monday, April 28, 2008

100 Posts

Okay, so I just noticed that this post would be my 100th post. So in celebration of the event, I am going to do a little giveaway. Leave me a comment and then I will randomly pick out of a hat someone's name and that person will win... drumroll please... a set of 10 handmade cards. So, leave me a comment and you might get lucky.

23 comments:

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I think that since I am the first comments I should win. :) Just kidding... or am I? What a fun way to celebrate your 100th post. Your so fun.

Holly said...

Oh I hope I win... I can't get enough cards!FUN! Congrats on the 100th post!!

Joann said...

Count me in!!! congrats on your 100th post :)

Eric and Karen said...

Put my name in. You are so creative and I so am not. 10 of your cute cards would be great.

Hill said...

happy 100th. You should have done the 100 things about you for your 100th post but instead of being self centered you are giving things away, how sweet. I love cards, but I'd settle for some cinnamon rolls.

Janean said...

Put my name and only my name in that hat so I can win those 10 cards. I love getting cards that someone else made. You do such a great job too that I would love to have your cards!

Shortcake and Company said...

Yeah...I love contests. Count me in. I love everything you make. Cute template too!

Kristin said...

Count me in! If there anything like the covers you made for the Christmas music CDs, whoever wins is going to be SOOOO happy!
KD

angela said...

Hey Shannon, I LOVE that you are doing a giveaway, i can't wait to hit 100 posts. The pictures turned out dang cute, Thanks so much!!

Maria said...

Me too me too.... count me in... I have your pay it forward gift almost done... sorry I am a loser!

The Claysons said...

Put me in, crinkle my paper up. I'm the unluckiest person in the world! Love your blog... it's so fun!

Paige and Jason said...

Your new background is sooooo cute. put my name in as well since you are the crafty queen Im sure they are darling cards. Congrats on reaching 100

Anonymous said...

Such a cute newbackground that is such a cute ideacount me in jennica

Jill Burningham said...

I hope you pick me!
I would love some of your cards!

Jill Burningham said...

I hope you pick me!
I would love some of your cards!

Michelle and Nick said...

I guess this would be a good time to make a comment instead of just stalking you like I normally do. If I kiss up in a major way, can you make sure I win? Because I can schmooze like no other if it means I can win some something that would make me look like I am crafty!! Congrats on 100!!

Kellye said...

ME ME ME.

Jennifer said...

I want in on this! Please put my name in that hat. I love your cards! Congrats on your 100th post, I love to look at your blog it's one of my favorites!

Kevin said...

Happy 100!

Dani said...

Once again, the background is DIFFERENT and DARLING. You have such good taste everything that you make is adorable.

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I love checking your blog! It reminds me of everything that really is important! Congrats!!

Christal said...

Guess I should leave a comment instead of being a silent checker {polite way to say stalker ha ha!} I love giveaways and congrats on the 100th I just had mine too last week.
I love your blog your family is so cute and your page is so cute! We actually have some in common my three children are all adopted to through lds family services its just so nice for me to find people who have the same struggles and stories as we do! Guess thats why we have blogs right to learn from each other! ttyl

Loni said...

Your blog is so cute, I loved the 100 things about you. I'm sure your kids will love reading that about you. Very Fun!