Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My 6 Year Old?

...Because last time I checked, she looked much younger than this. All of the sudden Abbi has grown up. I swear she's grown 5 inches from last night and she just has this look about her that screams "teenager!" It makes me really sad because I remember holding this tiny baby when she was first born and thinking there was no way she was ever going to grow-up. Well she has, and she keeps growing. We sure do love this girl.

4 comments:

angela said...

Oh Shannon, get ready cause when you have a 12 year old its even worse.....obviously, times flies but there are good things about it too, just enjoy every minute and live in the moment. She is so pretty and I love the glassses they are Hot!!

Shortcake and Company said...

It's crazy how they grow up in the blink of an eye. But, oh is she a cutie!

Holly said...

I know, where does the time go?! She's beautiful.

Joann said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. I wish we could keep them little longer. It seems like just yesterday she was a baby and now a big 1st grader, it's not fair how fast time goes. She's such a cutie.