I love to do girl stuff with Abbi and Hallie. Last Sunday after church (and naps) we decided to do pedicures. It was really fun. The girls totally loved getting their feet all soaked and then rubbed down with lotion.

Abbi has been saying that her feet hurt (new shoes will do that to ya.) She said they felt much better after the pedicure. Hallie loved all the bubbles we used in the foot soak. She was so funny putting her little piggies in the water. She thought it was really cool.

I sure do love these two cuties.

3 comments:
What a cute post. I have to say in the middle picture your girls look so much alike. I've said it a thousand times, they are adorable.
What a perfect thing to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. They're divas already! Love it.
That looks like so much fun! Maybe I'll have to try that one sunday with Lauryn.
Post a Comment