Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cuteness!!!

At the park Sunday afternoon Hallie was being so cute in the field. She had on her cute sundress still from church and was so enthrawled in the flowers. It was a perfect Kodak moment.
The sun was so stinkin' bright (but I'm not complaining) that the pictures aren't the greatest. But with a little editing, I think they look okay.
My two little cuties. I love when I catch pictures like these where they are totally unaware (or don't care) that I'm there snapping pictures of them. I could have sat there for hours watching them explore and pick flowers.

6 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Your weather looks SOO much nicer than ours here! :(

Kristin said...

great photos!! really soon, you'll be taking photos in the happiest place on earth ... as i watch the snow falling again, i want to go back! you are going to have so much fun!

Hill said...

Looks like a fun afternoon in the sun (while it lasted) Your blog looks cute, very springy

Kellye said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Is that how you spell cute, suddenly it looks all wrong. They look like glowing little angels. You have the most adorable family. You are such a good mom and a wonderful friend. No wonder you are so lucky to have such cute little cuties. Kellye

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Hey Shannon! I'm glad you found us. I can't believe how big both your girls are already. McLane and I laughed so hard at Hallie's outfit that she dresses herself in. It makes me so excited to have kids! Your pictures are beautiful!