Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hurry Up Srping

After all the stupid snow melted last week, Hallie and I had spring fever big time. So we decided to pull out the sidewalk chalk and color some pictures. Hallie really got into it. It was a little cold, but the fresh air was nice. Seriously, if it snows again, I'm going to throw up!
When I asked her what she drew, she said, "It's Dora and Boot's The Monkey." I mean, I don't know how I didn't know that in the first place.
Being home with her all day is so good for both of us. We get lots of one-on-one time together. She's my little buddy.

6 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

How fun! I love playing outside when it's a warm spring day. I love how cute Hallie is with her drawing and all.

Hill said...

We played outside a little with chalk too in the tiny bit of warmth we've had. Mostly Am tried to eat the chalk though. Cute posts. I love the pedicure, you are such a sweet mom! I wanted to go to disneyland with your family since my fam decided to do a cruise instead, but the dates you are going didn't work with josh's work schedule. maybe some other time. I think going with your family would be as good as going with mine because you guys love disneyland as much as we do.

Dani said...

You are such a great mom and an example of how I need to be. You always do fun things with your girls!

Paige and Jason said...

Sorry to burst your bubble woman but watching weather tonight they said that we can expect more of the white stuff this week. OH CRAP!!!!!!!!

Nat said...

I too was sad to see that the weather said it would be crappy all week until friday!!! Man, this week will be a long one. Saturday night I stayed up and watched a movie with Tyler and he was like, wow I can't believe you stayed awake. I told him, "well, it's saturday night, my body thinks I should be at work!" Thankfully I didn't have to be though! :) Although I really really do miss seeing you. When this crappy weather quits we will have to go to the park or something.

Sarah said...

I am with you on the spring thing. Waking up to snow today was not fun! It looks like you guys have been busy. Happy Birthday Jeff!