So, a lot of you have been asking and wondering what we're going to do as far as having more children goes. So I'll use this post to inform all of you at one time. The last few months have kind of been stressful for us in wondering what we should do to get baby #3 to come to our family. We have gone back and forth trying to decide if we should try to get pregnant again, if we should adopt through a different agency other than LDS Family Services, if we should go out of the country and bring one home with us.... Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh! The list of possibilities goes on. It's a very frustrating thing to have to deal with. What we have decided to do, drum-roll please... Is go through LDS Family Services again. They are so kind there and have everyone's best interest in mind (birth mom's and adoptive couples.) They know their stuff and cross all the "t's" and dot all the "i's". Literally, nothing gets past them. I also love that they are so organized with everything. We have had 2 successful adoptions through them and have come to know 2 very special young ladies who made a great decision to place their daughter's with us. Why we ever questioned it was only because Jeff and I both want a baby NOW and, as some of you know, LDS Family Services has a lot of sweet couples wanting to adopt a precious baby, and because of this, the wait can be a little long. But you know, we are willing to wait, because it's worth it. I've checked into lots of different agencys and even looked into a couple of doctors who specialize in infertility, but nothing has felt right other than going through LDS Family Services again. We're really excited and anxious, but we hope our baby is ready to come down to us soon. We can't wait to share our news with everyone when we're finally picked by a sweet birth mom. Everyone will definitely know when we are because you know I'm gonna post it! Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers!
10 comments:
YOu will definitely be in our prayers! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you... the wait will definitely be worth it! :) Your little family is so sweet, a birth mom would be crazy not to choose you!
I am so excited for you guys! You will be in my prayers. I've always considered you as one of the greatest Mom's I know so I know that it won't be long until some wonderful birth mom will realize that too.
I am so excited. I can't wait. You guys are always in my prayers. love you guys
Joann
I have chills all over. I can so relate to what you are going through. And I really admire your faith. I now you will have another little baby soon. You will for sure be in my thoughts and prayers!
I will definately be including your little family (addition included) in my prayers. You are such a great family and anyone sees you will know that. I really feel like the wait won't be too long. Good luck!
that is so exciting for your family! we will definitely keep you in our prayers! i can't wait to see another cutie added to your family!
what little kid wouldn't want to come join your family. they are probably up there fighting over who gets to be yours next!
so great to hear! i will be thinking of you. i love how you TRULY cherish your kids ... i agree with what hill said - i bet they are playing "rock, paper, scissors" in heaven right now.
I'm glad you came to a decision. I swear, the hardest part is just trying to decide what to do. I hope a new little one will come to your family soon. There couldn't be a better family.
Exciting! Good choice, LDS services may take longer but it's worth waiting for.
Post a Comment