Last night I made home made cinnamon rolls, which my little sister Kristen and her boyfriend Weston love. I called them and told them what I made and they were right up. They even brought Jeff and me a Coke. Kristen was eating her treat and she had frosting on her chin, it was so funny. I thought to myself, now this is beauty. Seriously how many of us can eat a cinnamon roll and look this cute.
8 comments:
That really truly is beauty! Your sister is so beautiful. You are lucky to have such a great sister! :)
She really is so cute! I'm a little sad that I didn't get a phone call about cinnamon rolls though:) It looks like you had a fun spring break, you always make me so excited to do fun things with Am when she is older. I love how excited and proud your girls look with their creations.
She is so pretty. You two look a lot a like. Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorites! :)
Wow! I'm jealous that you have such a beautiful sister. She seems to be a truly amazing girl and you are so lucky to have such a neat sister like her:) I can't believe how much she looks like your mom.
Hey?? Where was my phone call! J/K. She is pretty but it must run in the family. ;)
Shannon I cannot belive how much she looks like you i thought you had just wentblond anyways, it loks like you guys had fun at the zoo! youre girls are so so cute, stay in touch jennica
I can't believe how old she is now! When I first met Cody, she was just a little girl! She is so gorgeous and you two really do look a lot alike!
Hey there, I have been a slacker lately too, mostly with leaving people comments! I don't have my work time in the middle of the night to do it anymore and it's hard to find the time. How is work going anyway. I do miss seeing you! I am now craving homemad cinnamon rolls!! Looks like you had a fun little trip to the zoo,and you are so good at sitting down and doing little projects with your kids, you make me want to be better! Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment