Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Little Spring Break Fun

My Friend, Janean, called me tonight wondering if I was okay because I haven't blogged in a long time. I thought that was kind of funny. All is well when there are new posts, right. But seriously, I think I was just so busy last week with it being spring break and everything. Anyway, the kids were bored mid-week (you know when it was 80 on Monday and then snowed on Tuesday/Wednesday) so we headed to the store to find some little crafty project to do. Abbi has tons of cd's and when she found this cute little cd case that she could decorate, she was very excited. She wanted me to make sure and post both the front and the back, 'cause she knew you were all going to want to see it. It holds 25 cd's which she was pretty excited about.
Hallie chose this pink crown that she decorated all by herself. She was hilarious. I tried to convince her that she didn't need to put all the stickers on it, but she wouldn't listen. The dang thing was so heavy by the time she was done, it would barely stand up. You can see how excited she is about it in the pictures.



5 comments:

Holly said...

Adorable! Both of them!! :) Looks like you have been busy, sometimes it just feels good not to worry about the old blog! :)

Janean said...

I'm so glad to see a new post finally and see that you are just fine! :) Just kidding, but seriously I just thought since you usually post something new at least 2-3 times a week that maybe something was wrong & I should check and make sure.

Joann said...

You are such a fun mom! I love both sides of Abbi's cd case. she's very crafty! and Hallie looks like a little princess! :) I was a little worried too. I'm glad your back.

Shortcake and Company said...

Seriously...craft time? You're the best. Quaid wishes he could make something everyday. Great job, Abbi and Hallie! The projects look spectacular!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Your such a crafty Mom... I wish I was one of your kids, they always look like they are having so much fun!