Okay, so part of why I started a blog was so that I would journal. So I saw this post on someone elses blog and thought I would try it out. I'm doing it for future posperity I guess. I guess that I know that I would love to read 100 things about my mom or grandma, so hopefully one day my kids will read this and find something interesting in it. Feel free to move along if you don't find interest in 100 things about me. Here goes.
1. I absolutly hate, no I despise, WATERMELON. It is the most vile weed I've ever tasted.
2. My middle name is Kasey
3. I absolutly love my night watch job. I will work there for as long as my body will let me.
4. I sprained my arm really bad in pre-school because some stupid girl pushed me off the slide.
5. I got married when I was 18, that's right, I said 18.
6. I adore Diet Coke with a lime. I will probably never stop drinking it (sorry mom!)
7. I like the feel of being just a little bit sunburned.
8. The hardest part about being Mormon for me is not drinking coffee. I love the stuff, but I don't drink it because of the word of wisdom.
9. I love to watch the Jazz play basketball.
10. I have never had a cavity.
11. I always wanted braces as a kid so I could wear a headgear. I thought those things were the bomb when I was like 8 years old.
12. I can sew up a storm. When I worked full time I made most of my dresses.
13. I am deathly afraid of horses, but always tried to fake that I wasn't because my dad and husband love them and sometimes it was the only way to bond with them. (I don't fake it anymore.)
14. I make a mean choclate chip cookie.
15. I love the smell of clean laundry.
16. I REALLY love the smell of baby's feet.
17. I really enjoy going to Vegas.
18. I've always wanted a tattoo on my ankle or upper back.
19. I hate the movie, A Christmas Story. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.
20. I don't love to shop.
21. I love my steak really really rare. We're talking slap it on the grill for about a minute each side and we'll call it good.
22. I think it would be fun to be a truck driver.
23. I am addicted to my computer and checking blogs and my email.
24. I hate country music.
25. I have always wanted to learn how to draw really well.
26. I used to think I hated chicken, but just realized that it's not all that bad.
27. I LOVE Disneyland. So much so that I could go there 3-4 times a year and not get sick of it.
28. My favorite kind of ice cream is cake batter with reeses peanut butter cups from Cold Stone.
29. I used to think that if you breathed on your veins, they would melt and you would bleed internally to death.
30. I have been sued.
31. I really don't like cooking.
32. I love to eat out.
33. I hate cleaning my bathrooms.
34. If I had a a little extra cash I would hire someone to clean my bathrooms.
35. I love dark chocolate.
36. My toe nails are always painted. Usually bright red or bright pink.
37. I am a very impatient person.
38. I've always wanted to stay overnight in the hospital.
39. I love to take naps.
40. Nothing is better than having my hair played with.
41. I love where I live.
42. I love to watch movies.
43. I really don't like playing games.
44. I get jealous really easy.
45. I worry that people don't like me. Seriously lay awake at night and worry.
46. I don't love to scrapbook.
47. I've had the same hair stylist for 10 years.
48. I only sluffed school one time.
49. When I was 15 I stole my dads car with my friend.
50. My first kiss was in 7th grade.
51. My first kiss was yucky.
52. I think it would be fun to go skydiving.
53. I've always wanted to bunjee jump.
54. I have a wrinkle/smile line by my mouth and I love it.
55. I love my freckles and wish I had a few more on my face.
56. I love Saturday Night Live and have not missed an episode in over 3 years. (Thank goodness for Tivo.)
57. Sponge Bob Square Pants is my favorite cartoon and I watch it even when my kids aren't.
58. I have a crush on Kyle Korver (Jazz player.) Jeff knows about it, though.
59. I love that Jeff is losing his hair. I think he gets sexier the more it falls out.
60. I think it would be flippin' sweet to live overseas for a little while.
61. I am a total list maker. I can't do anything without a list.
62. I have really bad anxiety.
63. Even though I hate to cook, I love to watch others cook.
64. I love being a mom. Absolutly love it.
65. It was always my plan to have 7 kids.
66. I love to go on long rides.
67. One of my favorite past times is taking baths.
68. I can't watch the news because of all the scary stuff that goes on in the world. I think that if I'm not watching it, it's not happening.
69. I am a worrier.
70. I make decisions really quickly.
71. I wish I never would have quit taking piano lessons.
72. I have never once in my life mowed a lawn.
73. I love math.
74. If I could afford it, I would have fresh flowers on my kitchen table all the time.
75. I love when it rains in the summertime. Especially when there is thunder and lightning.
76. I love to wash/vacuum out my truck.
77. I made a promise to myself that I will never drive a mini van.
78. I would love to get into geneology.
79. If I had $1000 I would spend it all on food storage and shelving to store it on.
80. I am cheap.
81. I love that achy feeling you get when you exersize.
82. I love the taste of garlic.
83. I worry that I am going to mess up my kids.
84. I hate it when kids have messy hair.
85. I get my hair colored and cut every 5 weeks whether it needs it or not.
86. I love the feeling of getting my eyebrows waxed.
87. I actually like President Bush.
88. If I could chose any car in the world it would be a green VW Bug.
89. I wish I had a fire place in our house.
90. I hate drinking water.
91. My favorite band of all time is Green Day.
92. I get really excited over really dumb things.
93. My favorite movie is French Kiss
94. I love my handwriting.
95. I hate my signature and always wonder why I chose it as my signature.
96. I'm pretty easy to make friends with, but if you do something mean to me I have a hard time forgetting about it.
97. Adopting my kids was the greatest thing that has happened to me.
98. I never EVER want to try to get pregnant again.
99. I hate being late to things, and it really bothers me when other people are late and I have to wait for them.
100. This post took me over 2 hours to complete.
So there you have it, 100 things all about me.
19 comments:
I LOVED reading your 100 things! So fun!! There were alot in there that I would never have guessed about you! :) And yes, I did read every single one! haha.
How about I have a taste of some of your "mean" chocolate chip cookies.
#'s 97,61,87,32,27,90,70,56,6,92, 17,42 and 64 are my favorites and make you one of the coolest people i know.
as for #77 - you don't know what you're missing - wink!
This was the best ever. I seriously learned so much and will have to have you tell more about a few of them. Love ya, girly!
Cute Post! I think that's a great idea for journaling. It's fun to learn more about you, You're a great and talented person. love ya :)
I know this is going to sound weird, but as I read this I really couldn't believe how much we have in common. (This sound like I have a crush on you or something weird. I hope that didn't just creep you out, it did me a little :)) It was really fun to read. I can't wait until my
100th post!
That was really fun to read about you. It is fun to see things that we have in common that I might never have thought of even asking you about. Our kids are going to love these blogs. Just think if your mom had been doing one since you were a kid. I would spend days reading it.
Shannon... I think we were separated at birth! I just about ditto-ed everything you said!!! Green Day, Food Storage, Genealogy, Diet Coke... and about 90 other things! Glad you posted it!
I loves the post!! I need to do that I would have never imagined some of those things about you that was fun i need to do that!!
Awesome shannon. I too read all of them and wouldn't have known some of them if I hadn't, so I am glad I did! I'm glad you still love your night watch job even without me, I really do kind of miss it believe it or not! :( It was just MY time, no one elses!
Loved it Shannon! I agree, I don't think I can ever stop drinking Diet Coke...tried it once...wasn't for me.:) Plus what would Trevor bring home when I have a bad day? And I love your haircut so keep it for another 10 years!
LOVED reading that! I learned alot more about you and I thought I knew you pretty good. One of my favorites that I already knew but it made me laugh anyway was #16! Alot of them made me laugh in fact, what a great idea that was very interesting! I can't wait to do it on my 100th post. Maybe I will even do it at my 50th.
Ok love this! I honestly don't think I could think of 100 things about me... Especially when you stole like 75 of them... Seriously the whole time I was thinking ... Me too, Me too, Me too! Maybe I will take the next 3 months to try and think of 100 things about me!
OK when I read 45 I had to laugh.....why would anyone not like you, you're the best!!!!!
HA HA...I don't know what I was thinking. I've seen you with lots of different haircuts and I still wrote that! I'm a nerd! :)
Oh and...GO LAKERS!
Hey Shannon - that was an awesome post! We are alike in so many ways... worrier, lots of anxiety, list maker, bush liker, don't love scrapbooking (yeah - i can't even stand it anymore!) achy feeling after exercising...and so many more! That was fun to read. Take care!
Ok, so this post was just amazing! Your kids are going to love you when they get older. I just love blogging and I am glad that you got Janean to join us!
That is the coolest post ever! I will try to remember, no country music if you ever come to stamp, not scrapbook! And...I have to say...you aren't missing anything on the night in the hosital thing. I've tried it a few zillion times...not great!!
I loved reading these! It was surprising to me how much we have in common! Maybe that's why Cody and I are best friends!
Post a Comment