Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Little Fashionista

Everyday, Hallie and I go through the same thing. We wake up, get her all dressed and looking cute, then 10 minutes later, she strips everything off and puts this get-up on. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
This is the best part. She insists on going comando.
If that isn't pinchable, I don't know what is. It's frusterating but I gotta admit, it's pretty darn cute.

7 comments:

Holly said...

This is hilarious! Brooklyn does the EXACT same thing, or most days, we don't even get a cute outfit on, it's just first thing in the morning she gets her dress up clothes on!

Paige and Jason said...

Ok that is about the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. What a cutie.

Nat said...

That is freaking hilarious! I love that outfit!! And the bare bum is the cutest. I do understand though how that would be frustrating, yet cute at the same time.

Hill said...

That's quite the get-up, very scandelous. I'm sitting here cracking up at the nakey bum. That's awesome.

Shortcake and Company said...

I still think she would make a great character for a children's book when she does this. What a little cutie! I was glad to see it in person yesterday.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

She is so funny. It is so fun to see her little personality. Lexi went through this phase when she had to wear her Dorathy costume every single day. She loved the sparkly shoes and the dress. I seriously had to wash it every night. It was so frustrating at the time because it was all she wanted to wear, but I'd do just about anything to have it back. She was about Hallie's age. Hallie is such an adorable little girl.

Maria said...

Ok laughing so hard!!!!! She is so adorable! It was fun talking to you yesterday. I hope everything works out!