
Anyone with a 2-5 year old can probably relate to this post. All I hear all day is, "Mom, I wanna watch Dora!" from Hallie. We have it set to Tivo every day for those moments when I need a little break and need to have her entertained. What is the obsession with Dora? She absolutely LOVES her. She can watch it over and over and probably would if I let her. When I got her ready for bed tonight she insisted on wearing her Dora jammies and slippers. She also has a Dora blanket that she insists on using every night for bed. Not to mention the Dora doll and backpack that she occasionally packs around. Oh, and I almost forgot, she eats on her Dora plate and drinks from her Dora cup every night for dinner.
3 comments:
OH my how i can relate! I have grown to hate Dora! It is all day long and I have the hardest time distracting Abby from it! I am so glad I am not alone!
I'm kind of glad that so far Am has leaned toward the backyardigans. They sing alot but at least they don't tell the kids to yell something every 2 minutes. How do you ever say no to that cute face though, she looks so cute in her dora garb.
"Doh-doh" is a pretty adored character in our household too. I remember when Abbi loved Dora too. There's something about that show that draws in the little kids and seems to drive parents nuts at the same time. Has she watched the Backyardigans? Ains loves that show too and I kind of like the music--so much I downloaded it to my iPod.
Post a Comment