Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pancakes Please Mommy!

The other day we were driving home from somewhere, and Hallie started saying she wanted pancakes. Hallie is not much of an eater at all. We call her our little bird lady because she seriously eats like one. Anyway, I made her some wholewheat pancakes and the little stinker gobbled up 3 of them. She just kept shoveling them in like crazy. She even ate more than her big sister, which is very rare. I figured that this was an event worth posting.
Famous phrase from Hallie, "That's nummy mommy!"



3 comments:

Holly said...

My Brooklyn has that exact same shirt! Great taste! :) She's a doll. Your such a good mom... whole wheat pancakes! I need that recipe!

Sarah said...

She is so cute! My Luke is the same way about eating. But if I make French Toast, which isn't very often he gobbles it up. I think it's the syrup. Who doesn't love things covered in sugar?
I hope your doing great!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

What a cute girl. I can totally see how much your girls mean to you by looking at your blog. By the way, cute header. It is always so cun to check out your blog.