Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Rain Marie

For any of you who did't know, Abbi's birthmom Teressa was pregnant and just had her baby girl March 6th. She is so adorable. They live in Kentucky which is really crappy because we can't see her in person. But Teressa sent pictures and I think I want to eat her right up. She looks quite a bit like Abbi. Abbi's birthmom and dad are married now and are doing really great. They named her Rain Marie. Jeff and I couldn't be happier for them. They are really awesome people and deserve this so much. Now Abbi has a biological sister, which is pretty cool if you ask me. Abbi is also really excited about Rain. Hopefully Teressa, Ashton and Rain will be coming out this summer so that we can meet Rain in person. The first picture listed is one that Abbi drew Sunday morning of Rain with Ashton and Teressa. She was so excited for them to see it. We emailed it to Teressa and Ashton and they loved it.

Rain and Abbi have lots of the same features. My favorite being the cowlick on their forheads.


4 comments:

Holly said...

I think this is so cool. We have very open adoptions as well. We don't know many that have them as well. Would you mind e-mailing me? I have SO many questions for you, especially since your girls are getting a little older. sunshineinmysoul_33@yahoo.com

Shortcake and Company said...

I admire you so much and your open relationship with the girls' birth mothers. How exciting for Abbi!! I love the little cowlick--we call those angel kisses in our family.

Hill said...

She is a little doll. I can see some similarities.

Maria said...

So exciting! She is such a beautiful baby!