Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Me and My Girls

It can be a struggle to get Abbi and Hallie to sit still for 2 seconds to snap a picture with me. But Sunday night we were cuddling in the electric blanket so Jeff took this picture of us. I love these 2 little cuties.
Hallie took off as soon as the picture was taken. She had more important things to do.


4 comments:

Holly said...

This is adorable! I have very few pics that I am holding my babies too, because I'm always in back of the camera!

Shortcake and Company said...

You guys look so cozy!! Is there room for me? I love you and your girls.

The Claysons said...

Shannon, you are the best mom! I feel guilty everytime I look at your blog! What a beautiful family you have!

Hill said...

Cute. don't you wish they would be a little more snuggly? I never get snuggle pictures.