A couple of my friends have visited these two cute little cupcake shops, so I decided that Abbi and Hallie and I needed to go. It was so much fun. We enjoyed the day with just girls satisfying our sweet tooth (which all 3 of us have in a big way!)

The first shop was called Mini's, and it is in Salt Lake. I have put a link to it on my sidebar so all of you can check it out. It was decorated so cute, right down to the shop owner. She had on a cute vintage dress and I truely thought I was back in the 50's visiting a candy shop. Her cupcakes are just like the name says, mini (but not too mini.) They were the perfect treat for us to start with.

Abbi chose a vanilla cupcake with silver and white balls on top. She was thrilled with the idea that the balls were edible. She said she wished it was a decoration that she could keep in her room. Hallie was interested in all the "pink" cupcakes. The lady asked her what kind of cupcake she wanted and Hallie said, "Pink!" All 3 of us loved every bight.

1 comment:
Shannon I just have to tell you again...you are the best Mom ever! You inspire me to be better.
Love the cupcakes, they are so cute!
Post a Comment