
I am so excited. I went to this cute blog called Sparklepower and she had a contest going to win an apron. And guess what! I WON!!! I logged into my computer tonight at work and lo and behold, there was the email stating that I had won. The apron is from Flirty Aprons. I have put both Sparklepower's and Flirty Apron's links on my sidebar. So go check them out.
8 comments:
hi! i saw your blog from candace todds! i am so jealous you won the apron :) had to tell ya your girls are too cute! i have two myself and o what fun they are:)
congrats- I think I might have to start reading you- you're so cute!
now go wear that apron NAKED! ;)
that apron is adorable! congrats!
So Jealous!!!! I love it and I have been wanting a cute apron! Hey, I am working on your pay it forward gift.... It will be done soon I promise!
FUN!! I entered that give away too! Isn't Candace cute! I'm so glad you won, the apron is Soo cute! :)
Way cute apron. I love that things look a little retro and still hip. You're a lucky one!
Hi Shannon! I am one of the owners of Flirty Aprons. Congratulations on the recent win. I apologize greatly but we are out of town on business until this coming Wednesday. But as soon as I get back into town the first thing I'm going to do is mail you your apron. Thank you for your support and positive comments; I know you'll love it!!
Now Shannon... we expect to SEE YOU in this APRON. So, post a pic, would ya? It is dang cute!
Post a Comment