I had to post these pictures of my little Hallie Bug sleeping. She has been so ornery today, so I turned Dora the Explorer on to see if that would cheer her up at all. About 15 minutes later I looked down in our living room and she had fallen asleep on the floor. This never happens so I was quite surprised. She must just be really tired. She partied with Grandma Diane and Grandpa Roger last night while Jeff and I went to the Jazz game. They must have worn her right out.
3 comments:
She looks like a little angel, so peaceful.
I love looking at my kids when they're sleeping. I swear you can catch a glimpse of heaven in their peaceful faces. I love that she has an entourage of things with her when she sleeps. She cracks me up with her pack rat abilities.
She looks soo cute!! Funny when those unexpected sleeps happen. So I guess Angie C. is working Sat. night, I totally would have worked with you one last time. Hey, will you tell me your email address again, I forgot to put it in my address book.
Post a Comment