So I've been tagged again by Sarah, so here is 7 little truths you may or may not know about me.
1. I love Diet Coke and I will probably never quit drinking it despite the fact that I know it's not good for me. It is one of the things that I truley enjoy in life. I love going every day and getting m Coke fix.
2. I have a crush on Billy Joe Armstrong (the lead singer of Green Day.) I kind of go for the bad boy with crushes, and it's funny because anyone who knows Jeff knows he's not a bad boy.
3. You know when you leave a comment on someone's blog and there is the word verification. I HATE that. I have never gotten junk comments left on my blog and have never talked to anyone that has, so why. Why, why, why? It's pointless. Sorry to rant on so long, but it really annoys me when I have to enter those 6 little letters.
4. I adore Disneyland. So much so that I am going in exactly 10 weeks and 4 hours from this moment. My family makes fun of me because I keep a count down going and I will email and text message them daily once it gets to about 8 weeks and counting until we leave. I'm like a little kid and can't sleep at night thinking about all the rides I'm gonna go on. Seriously.
5. I love to do laundry. There is such an accomplished feeling after it's all done. I love the smell of clean clothes and having a full closet of things to wear. It makes me really happy.
6. My middle name is Kasey and I can probably count on one hand how many times my dad has actually called me Shannon. When I was little I went by Kasey so that's what my dad and his side of the family calls me. I regret changing to Shannon when I was in kindergarten. Kasey seems more original. In fact, some of my dads side of the family wouldn't know who you were talking about if you called me Shannon.
7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of baby's stinky sweaty feet. I know I'm weird, but I love to smell their little toesies. I can still be caught catching a wiff of Hallie's little stinkys. Yum!
5 comments:
That was very revealing. Now that I think about it, I feel like I've heard your dad refer to someone named Kasey, and I probably just went along with it pretendin like I knew who he was talking about. I'm a Disney land junkie too, Jones and I always say that if he ever gets married, we'll go and let our spouses hang out together. Billy Joe?
I don't get the Billy Joe thing either....I am more of a Chris fan. That was fun to read, I had no idea you liked diet coke so much...haha (I guess I'll take the word verification off my blog so you won't swear at me everytime you leave a comment)!!!
You know I thought I knew you! I had no idea about your Kasey name thing. But, we also have so much in common. I love ya, girl.
That was pretty interesting. I thought at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning, you would be willing to reveal all truths about yourself!:) I did know about the diet coke. And a little about disneyland, but the others were surprising. The name thing is really interesting. That's funny that your dad fam calls you Kasey. I just don't see you as a Kasey, because I've always known you as Shannon. You can come get that accomplished feeling at my house any day okay, I would love to make you feel happy!:) As far as the word verification, I have had junk comments and I hated knowing that someone writing in portugese on my blog was able to, I switched to a private blog, but hated that more, so my attempt at keeping those comments out is the word verification. Sorry, you'll have to keep typing letters on my blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
That's some interesting stuff. I love the baby stinky sweaty feet smell I am glad I am not the only one who smells babies stinky toes.
Joann
Post a Comment