I would change this to Fatty Dietcokebreath.
What? Maybe to the Dietcokebreath but not the fatty part, you silly.
Yeah right! How about Gorgeous Dietcokebreath! That is funny. You always have the cutest stuff on your blog.
Thats a good one.
Here is the cute stuf I was telling you about at Paige's Party. It is for YW's, but there are other links to cute stuff there too. It was nice to see you. http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/unwrapped/2007/12/be-steadfast-an.html
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What? Maybe to the Dietcokebreath but not the fatty part, you silly.
Yeah right! How about Gorgeous Dietcokebreath!
That is funny. You always have the cutest stuff on your blog.
Thats a good one.
Here is the cute stuf I was telling you about at Paige's Party. It is for YW's, but there are other links to cute stuff there too. It was nice to see you.
http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/unwrapped/2007/12/be-steadfast-an.html
Post a Comment