
For Valentines day I thought it would be fun to blog about what I HEART. It's a little early, but I don't know if I will get a chance to blog again before Valentines Day. So here we go. (These things are in no order)
* My AMAZING husband. They don't make 'em any better than him.
* Abbi. She is so fun to be around. So sweet. Always thinking of others feelings before her own. Very creative.
* Hallie. Spunky, cute and full of energy all wrapped up into one little girl. I adore this little one.
* My girls' birth-moms, dads, and families. I wouldn't be a mom without them and a day doesn't go by that I am not completely grateful for the selfless decision that they made that made me a MOM.
* My family. (Mom, Dad, Garth, Ann, Bro's and Sis's on both sides. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them.
* My friends. I have been blessed with a couple REALLY good friends (you know who you are.) I'm so glad they are in my life. We have lots of fun together.
* My house. It's tiny but homey (and let's face it, I don't wanna clean anything bigger than this.) I love being here.
* The Food Network. This may seem silly, but I hate cooking, but love watching other's do it. This channel inspires me to get off my butt and make some food for my family.
* Blogging. It has become my new pastime. I am constanly checking other blogs or posting to mine. It's become my way of journaling. I kind of consider myself a "blog-stocker" (in an un-creepy way) of other peoples blogs.
* Sunshine. I have really come to love the sun this year, since there hasn't been much of it. Every time the sun shines, I really get happy.
* This one is a bonus, and I almost forgot it, but I really really love my Diet Coke with a fresh lime. I have a couple cold ones a day.
So there you have it. 10 of the things that I HEART for Valentines Day.
* My AMAZING husband. They don't make 'em any better than him.
* Abbi. She is so fun to be around. So sweet. Always thinking of others feelings before her own. Very creative.
* Hallie. Spunky, cute and full of energy all wrapped up into one little girl. I adore this little one.
* My girls' birth-moms, dads, and families. I wouldn't be a mom without them and a day doesn't go by that I am not completely grateful for the selfless decision that they made that made me a MOM.
* My family. (Mom, Dad, Garth, Ann, Bro's and Sis's on both sides. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them.
* My friends. I have been blessed with a couple REALLY good friends (you know who you are.) I'm so glad they are in my life. We have lots of fun together.
* My house. It's tiny but homey (and let's face it, I don't wanna clean anything bigger than this.) I love being here.
* The Food Network. This may seem silly, but I hate cooking, but love watching other's do it. This channel inspires me to get off my butt and make some food for my family.
* Blogging. It has become my new pastime. I am constanly checking other blogs or posting to mine. It's become my way of journaling. I kind of consider myself a "blog-stocker" (in an un-creepy way) of other peoples blogs.
* Sunshine. I have really come to love the sun this year, since there hasn't been much of it. Every time the sun shines, I really get happy.
* This one is a bonus, and I almost forgot it, but I really really love my Diet Coke with a fresh lime. I have a couple cold ones a day.
So there you have it. 10 of the things that I HEART for Valentines Day.
5 comments:
Your family is just so dang cute.
Sorry that says Jason, this is Paige
That is cute. I LOVE the food network too. I don't usually cook any thing I see but I love to watch. especially paula, not very health concious but that's why I love her.
Hi Shannon,
OK I have to admit I stumbled upon your blog when I was doing a little blog-stalking of my own. I hope it's OK. It is so fun to see how your family is doing. I didn't know you had a blog. I am addicted to blogging, I know, kind of embarressing. Check ours out anytime, sorensensspot.blogspot.com and leave me a comment so I know you saw it. I hope your doing great! I miss Spanish Fork so much. See ya! Sarah Sorensen
Okay, Shannon. You are so creative. I loved reading about the things you heart. Just know I heart you!! Cheesy as it may sound, I love ya girl.
Post a Comment