Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Million Bazillion Cookies

Ever since I was a little girl, I remember my mom making sugar cookies. She would let us help her frost and decorate them and I've carried on the tradition with my girls. Wednesday morning Hallie and I made the cookies and then when Jeff and Abbi got home we began frosting them. We like to take them to everyone in our family, so we make tons and tons. It's a fun family activity.

Hallie was more into eating the cookies than decorating them. Jeff happened to get this snapshot of her on one of the rare moments she was decorating.
Abbi has such a creative little mind. She did great using the decorating tips. This cookie ended up in her belly right after the picture was taken.


2 comments:

Joann said...

Thanks for the cookies. They were Yummy!!! I didn't make sugar cookies this year and it just doesn't feel like valentines with out one. Thanks for making my day.
Joann

Nat said...

I wish I wasn't in such a mess for valentines day because I love the sugar cookies at valentines day too. I did make some mini cupcakes, so I did do something!