Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cute Stuff

I love anything that lets me be creative. So every year I choose to make Abbi's and Hallie's Valentine cards. This year my cute friend, Tiffany, made adorable Valentines. I copied her idea (not exactly the same, I used different stamps and tweeked them a little.) They turned out pretty cute and Abbi couldn't be happier to take them to school for all her little friends.
I have one of the greatest moms in the world. One year for Valentines she made us gigantic sugar cookies. I LOVED them so much and still remember them, so I decided to make my girls some this year. They were fun, and a little tricky, to make.
I did Hallie's first, so it looks a little funny, but it still turned out cute.

3 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Your Valentines are the best. Every year I look forward to your cookies.

Nat said...

Those big cookies are AWESOM!! I wish I was your kid!:)

Hill said...

I keep telling my self that when Ammie gets to the point where she doesn't hang on my leg everytime I go in the kitchen, that I'm going to be an awesome mom like you and make cool treats. I wonder if that day will ever come?