
Okay, so Jeff wins the husband of the year award, already for 2008. I've been having one of those weeks where I don't really feel like doing anything. Laundry was piled almost to my ceiling, garbages in the bathrooms were overflowing. I had a work meeting tonight and came home and the laundry was washed, folded and put away. The garbages were emptied. Abbi's homework was done and both kids were in pajamas. Hallie was even in bed and Abbi was on her way upstairs to brush her teeth. I say all of this like I'm surprised. But the truth is, Jeff is an awesome husband. He is so helpful around the house and with the girls. I am a lucky lucky girl! Thanks, babe, for everything you do!
1 comment:
Wow...what a guy! You're so good to give Jeff credit for the good he does.
Post a Comment