Saturday, February 2, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Well, really it was a girl's day out. My friend Cindy and I took our girls, Abbi and Piper, to the Hannah Montana 3-D concert at the movie theater. I must say it was really good and well worth the $30 spent on our tickets (I'm not even being sarcastic.) Abbi and Piper both love Hannah Montana so when they heard that there was a special 3-D concert at the movie theater they totally wanted to go. Let me tell you, Cindy and I both lost sleep last night because we were so excited to go. And after hours of getting ready and dressing in full Hanna Montana attire (sadly, I forgot to get pictures of us, but we looked awesome, Cindy even had the long blond wig on,) we were ready to head over to Provo.
The girls totally had, like, so much fun. Abbi kept leaning over to me saying that it looked like we were really at her concert.
Don't they look great in their 3-D glasses.





3 comments:

Nat said...

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of you guys! Come on what were you thinking? They look like they had lots of fun though. Cute little girls.

Maria said...

What a good mom you are! The girls look great! I seriously wish there was a picture of you! The clips you made are seriously sooo cute! I will have to look that one up!

Shortcake and Company said...

What a fun thing to do! This will be something Abbi will remember forever--probably you too. Come on, though. Won't you please put on your get up just for another picture? ;)