Monday, February 25, 2008

All About My Guy


He's kinda cute, huh!

I've been tagged by Candi, so here are my answers!

1. What is his name?Jeff

2. How long have you been married? 11 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? 9 Months

4. Who eats more sweets? Jeff, I only let myself eat sweets every once in a while; he eats them every day.

5. Who said I love you first? I seriously think we both said it at the same time.

6. Who is taller? Jeff

7. Who can sing better? Although he never sings very loud, Jeff has a very good singing voice like his Grandpa Swenson. Now if the question was who sings more, that would be me.

8. Who is smarter? Jeff by a landslide, which is why he's the one with the Master's Degree. But if you ask Abbi, she'll tell you that I am. While Jeff was going to school I told her that he needed to go to school so that he could be as smart as me. Hehe!

9. Who does the laundry? Usually me, but he helps

10. Who pays the bills? Jeff, it stresses me out way too much.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

12. Who cooks dinner? I do

13. Who drives? Jeff

14. Who is more stubborn? Yeah, that'd be me.

15. Who kissed who first? Doesn't it take 2 to kiss?

16. Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me out first

17. Who proposed? Jeff did

18. Who wears the pants? I think we both wear a leg.

Now I tag Angela, Chelsey and Maria

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm sorry to tell you, but you have been tagged again. I just feel bad if I don't keep them going. Check out my blog to see what you have to do.

Hill said...

Hey, don't feel bad about commenting on my blog. My sis in law just joked because I give Am sugar all the time so she know's I'm not sugar concious. I did buy the popsicles and they helped. Also instead of trying to make up sleep and putting her to bed earlier like i was doing, I moved bedtime back a little and this week has been much better. I love your advice. I think I need to bring Am down when your girls are at your mom's she would love them!