Monday, February 25, 2008

My Cowboys

Any of you who know me that I am SO not a cowboy; and my husband SO is. Luckily Jeff has raised Abbi to love horses and the farm just like he does. In fact, 2 years ago for her birthday, all she wanted was a cowboy hat and purple cowboy boots. Friday night Abbi's school had a Daddy- Daughter Date Rodeo. From what I hear, it was pretty fun. Abbi kept talking about the wheel barrow races and all the fun food that they got to eat. I took this picture of them just before they left. Even though I'm not going to get geared up in cowboy clothing, I sure think these two look great in it. I'm sure glad to have these 2 cowboys in my life.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Just had to say how cute this pic was too, my hubby is also a cowboy and I'm SO not!! haha. Looks like we have alot in common!

Shortcake and Company said...

Way too cute of cowboys. I loved Daddy/Daughter events growing up. I love that she's takes after Jeff.

Nat said...

You know I'm not much of a cowboy either, but I must say I think they look so cute. i got Jordan a little cheap cowboy hat that I will give him for his birthday in a few weeks, he loves the cowboy thing right now too and he looks cute in it. I saw that daddy daughter thing on Kades calendar and wished Lauryn was old enough for Tyler to take her, so cute.